How to Use Amazon Gift Card on PayPal
Amazon gift cards are a popular choice for gifting, as they offer a wide range of products and services for the recipient to choose from. However, what if you want to use your Amazon gift card balance to make a purchase on PayPal? While Amazon and PayPal are separate entities, there is a simple workaround that allows you to use your Amazon gift card on PayPal. In this article, we will guide you through the process and answer some frequently asked questions.
1. Sign in to your Amazon account: Go to Amazon’s website and sign in to your account using your email address and password.
2. Add your gift card to your Amazon account: Click on “Account & Lists” in the top right corner, then select “Gift cards” from the drop-down menu. Choose “Redeem a gift card” and enter the gift card code. The balance will be added to your Amazon account.
3. Purchase an Amazon e-gift card: Go to the Amazon homepage and search for “Amazon e-gift card.” Select the desired amount and proceed to checkout.
4. Choose PayPal as the payment method: At the checkout page, select PayPal as your payment method. You will be redirected to PayPal’s website.
5. Log in to your PayPal account: Enter your PayPal email address and password to log in to your account.
6. Complete the transaction: Review the details of your purchase and confirm the payment. The amount will be deducted from your Amazon gift card balance, and the remaining balance, if any, will be charged to your PayPal account.
1. Can I transfer my Amazon gift card balance directly to PayPal?
No, Amazon gift card balances cannot be transferred directly to PayPal. However, you can use your Amazon gift card balance to purchase an Amazon e-gift card, which can then be used on PayPal.
2. Can I use my Amazon gift card on PayPal for any purchase?
Yes, you can use your Amazon gift card on PayPal for any eligible purchase.
3. Can I combine my Amazon gift card balance with PayPal funds?
Yes, you can combine your Amazon gift card balance with your PayPal funds to make a purchase.
4. Can I use multiple Amazon gift cards on PayPal?
Yes, you can redeem multiple Amazon gift cards and add their balances to your Amazon account. You can then use this combined balance on PayPal.
5. Is there an expiration date for Amazon gift cards?
Amazon gift cards do not have an expiration date and can be used indefinitely.
6. Can I use Amazon gift cards on international PayPal accounts?
Yes, Amazon gift cards can be used on international PayPal accounts, as long as the purchase is made on Amazon’s website in the respective country.
7. Can I get a refund for a purchase made with an Amazon gift card on PayPal?
Refunds for purchases made with an Amazon gift card on PayPal will be credited back to your Amazon gift card balance.
8. Are there any transaction fees for using an Amazon gift card on PayPal?
No, there are no transaction fees for using an Amazon gift card on PayPal. However, PayPal may charge other fees depending on the transaction type and country.